ac/dc

stocky

Bon was a great frontman and personality, it was such a shame that he wiped himself out when the band was only at the beginning of their success. Who knows how far he could have taken the band. I always have pictured Bon as a ticking time bomb, ready to explode at any given moment.

I think AC/DC would have still gone on to even more success with or without Bon as the lead singer.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

AC/DC are a great band and I saw them live in 2002 with their original line up..with Brian that is..

I believe they would have been massive with Bon Scott as he had more chrisma and he was a better singer too

I'll definetly agree that Bon was a better singer. Brian kind of took the band in a different direction. I'd say they would have been just as big. What AC/DC had going for them was they were unchallenged in their homeland. Get enough attention as the biggest rock band in your country, and worldwide attention is sure to follow.

• 2 months later...

'Sup, Dan? I never realize how much I like AC/DC until I look at all of their songs. It's hard to pinpoint one favorite, so I'll give you a few for specific situations.

Fave bar song - Have a Drink on Me

Fave funny song - Big Balls

Fave true to my heart song - Whole Lotta Rosie

Fave air guitar song - Back in Black

Fave driving song - Highway to Hell

Fave Bon Scott song - It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock & Roll)

Fave Brian Johnson song - You Shook Me All Night Long

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: