Bowie V.S Jagger

Kevin

I recall the Morrison/ Jagger fight last fall and I personally loved the heated tempers and spit and bile ! Ok, same gig but we'll put Bowie in there ... Jagger ended up 1-0 , with a slight spit decision, which the ref's properly ignored ...

I love the Stones, the best of all bands; but Bowie is is a smarter songrwriter, and better performer (when he's on ... ) and altogether, a better show (if you're paying for entertainment ) etc. Ok ! Let the Anti - Aircraft fly .... Bombers over Berlin !!!

Well, my avatar would suggest where my loyalty lay. But, a little known secret, I used to be known around these forums as katie_jagger!

I love Mick and David, they rock my world. Bowie is my fave because I think his music just edges out the Stones in my affections.

So that makes it Bowie 3, Mick 0.

Ooohhh....Here it goes! ::

You can compare Jagger to Bowie? I'll take Jagger anyday, but it's like the previous argument(which was fun, and I helped win it! Noob that I am!)Once again it's apples and oranges. Bowie is serios talent. Jagger is the consumate performer/rockstar. Take your pick!!

Bowie to me? :neener: :neener:

bowie for me, bitte schoen. although i haven't seen him live yet (he had to cancel on oxegen last summer) and i have seen the stones and they rocked - mick was like a twenty year old onstage!! still i prefer bowie's music and persona overall, tho they are both amazing!!

bowie for me, bitte schoen. although i haven't seen him live yet (he had to cancel on oxegen last summer) and i have seen the stones and they rocked - mick was like a twenty year old onstage!! still i prefer bowie's music and persona overall, tho they are both amazing!!

i totally agree, saw the stones in 1997 and he was great. but i still prefer bowie's music

• 1 month later...