Elton funds Boy Girl Thing...{insert joke here}

RonJonSurfer

Elton John to Produce First Hollywood Film

Elton John will produce his first Hollywood movie in an attempt to overturn his recent financial losses.

The flamboyant singer and his lover David Furnish will finance the film 'It's a Boy Girl Thing' and are optimistic the coming-of-age picture will improve the fortunes of their company Rocket Pictures, which is reported to have a $51.3 million overdraft.

Furnish, 42, says, "This will be our first joint production with our company Rocket Pictures and we've been working on it for months."

"The story is about two arch-rivals at high school. One is a poor but popular guy and the other is a prim and over-privileged academic and they wake up one day to find themselves in each other's bodies."

"The movie will be shot mainly in Canada and we've signed up an as-yet-unknown Canadian actor as one of the leads."

"The story is about two arch-rivals at high school. One is a poor but popular guy and the other is a prim and over-privileged academic and they wake up one day to find themselves in each other's bodies."

Oh, yeah, that's original. Just like his music for the last 15 years.

Finally, Sir Elton's wooden, cookie cutter, beat-the-same- sound-to-death for the almighty Disney Dollar philosophy comes to the big screen.

kinda like Freaky Friday, Prince and the Pauper, and teen angst carp rolled into one! It could do decent at the box office cause them 12 year old pre=pubscent girls will eat it up and then some. They do have to sign one person with a name though if they want it to take off in the states instead of just canada.

Ehhh, but HOPEFULLY it will have a decent soundtrack (I mean chock full of classic Elton???)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he said 'decent soundtrack.'

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Let's see....in addition to the above mentioned 'Freaky Friday' we have

All of Me

Like Father Like Son

Freaky Friday (again)

That one with Ellen Barkin

The Hot Chick

Oh, I'm sure there are plenty more.

And, :laughing: :laughing: as far as :laughing: a good soundtrack :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (I'm sorry, I can't help it) :laughing: :laughing: (woo, I can't breathe!!) :laughing: :laughing:, the only way they're going to have a good soundtrack for this piece of dreg (yes, I know it will be crap), is if they don't let that little troll anywhere near it.