De DoDoDo De DADADA

Kevin

Everyone hums their favorite tunes from time to time, so this game is to try and reveal your song to others using only expresions like Do, Da, Ba, Boom, La, etc. and punctuation and capitalization (heavy notes) to help others guess the tune. Because this may be pretty challenging, include clues (not overly so that someone can get it from them alone !) to assist . First, always name the group/ singer who's song it is and then add hints like perhaps tempo (slow, medium, fast ), decade ( for long-term groups), album ( if necessary ), Chorus (or not), etc. Just a bit of the song is necessary, of course. One 'wins' in this not by stumping others , as in trivia games or the like, but by how well they can convey the song in the above manner, and if others can get it . Add clues or edit if necessary. Get it ?

Ex. The Rolling Stones '80's :Tempo medium

Dun DA DA ! Dun DA DA dadun da dun da DUN dada...

LA LALA ! La La la la la la lala lala....

LA LALA ! ...

:stars: :jester: :rockon:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ea, he called it 'The Ad-lib Thread" ... now, honestly, how in the Hell would I pick up on that ? Besides, I've put down missing parameters (Important to Diggs).... and it's a whole new ball game , don't you think ?!?!?

woah woah woah here Kevin, I implied nothing by my post other than there was something similar and I asked Muzik where he was. There was nothing remotely snarky about it and I actually thought you would find it interesting as it was similar and was a cool and interesting idea and thread.

Now give us a clue on yours already! :blah:

Read the first post. ... :P Ya gonna play or nitpick ? ... or is this thread dead already ? BTW, is this YOUR thread to mind, anyway ? :(

Hint : Tattoo You

In the words of our beloved Jr., "Isn't this thread dead yet?"

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

:laughing: :laughing: You know, it SEEMED like a good idea while sitting in traffic on the way to work, listening to the radio . However, I began to have my doubts as I was typing it up. Nice you could all make it to the funeral , though. :thumbsup:

Ok , thread , R.I P... :guitar: ( Stairway :laughing: )

Danh da da da Da Da ooooh oooh weee oooooo, Danh da da da Da Da ooooh oooh weee oooooo, Danh da da da Da Da ooooh oooh weee oooooo, Dunh dunh dunh DAAAA Dunh dunh dunh DAA dinh dinh dinh deeee Bah Bah Bah BAAHHH. Neeeeeeaw neaw neaw Neeaw Neeaw Neeaw Neeaw, Na Na Na Na Na na na nuh Naah naah na nonna na naaahhh, neaw neaw neaw Neaw Neaw neeaw neeaw bunUHH, nee ne ne ne ne Neeaw Neeaw Neeaw Neeaw. Neeeeeeaw neaw neaw Neeaw Neeaw Neeaw Neeaw, Na Na Na Na Na na na nuh Naah naah na nonna na naaahhh, neaw neaw neaw Neaw Neaw neeaw neeaw bunUHH, nee ne ne ne ne Neeaw Neeaw Neeaw Neeaw. BUUmhhh dut dut dut BUUmhhh dut dut dut digga digga digga DUUmhhh dut dut dut BUUmhhh dut dut dut digga digga digga DUUmhhh dut dut dut DUUh, DUh, DUh, duh duh Duh Duh BAHHHH!! Weegadiggadeegadigga WAHHHHH!! Weegadiggadeegadigga WAHHHHH!! Weegadiggadeegadigga MEEEEEOOWWW!!!!!!!hhhhhhhhhhhh

How 'bout this one:

It's kinda ironic. By posting this I'm actually keeping the thread going. ::

dum, dum, dum dum

dum, dum dum dum dum dum dum :laughing:

The Funeral March ! :laughing: :thumbsup: Got one !

(Sniff ! ) The thread would have just loved that. Thanks, man ! Now, as for , Roger's ... ::

Now, as for , Roger's ...

I think I know that one. It sounds like RW is serenading himself for that extra long entry with the song by August and the Spur Of The Moment Band.

The I-95 @$$hole song.

Music Interlude:

"we're you born an @$$hole or did you work at it your whole life,

either way it worked out fine, cuz you're an @sshole tonight." :laughing: