Baby Pictures

Elvish

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bouncy seats are lifesavers! Nicholas has two - I'll get a picture of the other one. It has all the bells and whistles, even responds to him kicking it. Sometimes it's too much though and aggravates him a little bit. ::

And thanks guys. I think the little guy is a cutie, but I'm partial. Peachy, I will defintely give him sloppy kisses as soon as I get home! :)

Even though Big N is a little ways off from it yet, here is a helpful hint for teething:

Freeze Pops

Seriously. He can hold it easily, and he can't choke on it, it fits perfectly in his mouth for gnawing on, it's nice and cool on his gums. Plus, if one of his little choppers happens to punch a hole in it, the worst he'll get is some flavored sugar water. (and a purple shirt)

Plus, you can buy ,like, 1000 of them for a buck. My kids used them the whole time they were teething.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh man, I have missed all these baby pictures!! They are all so adorable. Elvy, you're bringin' that boy up right!!! Seriously, words fail me, we have got to have the cutest bunch of babies and kids. I need to post my grandson's picture, and the new one, when he gets here!!!!