Baby Pictures

Elvish

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thanks, she is a ham, it just cracks me up. She is always saying "Mama take my picture, I look good", I just laugh...I'm in big trouble in about 10 years or so! :laughing:

Mine is 22 and is still a camera ham. And yes, sorry to say but your be beatin' em off with a stick lol. wanna see a pic of my baby :grin:

She has her father's eyes and his temper among other bad traits :puppyeyes: If you put a pic of me at her age beside her's we look like sisters except I have green eyes.

She has been no piece of cake for sure but she is my heart. An only and very spoiled child. She attracts trouble like a magnet. She is always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank God the cops around here like her. She doesn't break the law but she is a wild child. Like I said, just like her dad was and they butt heads constantly neither will give an inch :puppyeyes:

If she just would have inherited my mild mannered ways :grin:

Thanks Jenny, you need to get some of your little miss up, she is so cute! :)

Lea, I have a feeling mine is going to be the same way, she is head strong and thinks it is her way or no way. And she gets that from her Dad too. See I was a wild child but no so head strong. And I see that in her, maybe by the time she hits her teens I will be rich and can move to an island! :grin:

Jenny, I post mine at work, so busy ya know! ;)

Oh don't get me wrong Lea, she is a sweetie. When I had my bout with pneumonia she would read to me, well her version of reading the book and talk to me and just sit in the bed and pat my head. She is sweet, but we have a battle of wills every day over something. And there are days I swear she will win out! :grin:

She has her father's eyes and his temper among other bad traits :puppyeyes: If you put a pic of me at her age beside her's we look like sisters except I have green eyes.

She has been no piece of cake for sure but she is my heart. An only and very spoiled child. She attracts trouble like a magnet. She is always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank God the cops around here like her. She doesn't break the law but she is a wild child. Like I said, just like her dad was and they butt heads constantly neither will give an inch :puppyeyes:

If she just would have inherited my mild mannered ways :grin:

Hang in there Lea...You have a beautiful daughter....I have two beautiful girls 19 and 21.....believe me they've put me through alot also....but before you know it they do start being more responsible....it takes alot of patience on our part....but they do eventually come around....