Baby Pictures

Elvish

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one bit proud are you?

Y'know Carole, I have always loved my kids with all my heart, but it is an even cooler thing to be in the presence of one of my (now 5) grandchildren. There is something about that chain of continuity that adds some more sense of purpose to one's life.

I haven't been back to the states in two years, but one of the first things I will do upon returning is get to know this little guy and how big his grin and laugh are.

• 1 month later...

Oh Elvy, he's growing so much. Adorable. He's a happy boy. Is he a little deadhead? :grin:

Y'know Carole, I have always loved my kids with all my heart, but it is an even cooler thing to be in the presence of one of my (now 5) grandchildren. There is something about that chain of continuity that adds some more sense of purpose to one's life.

Ron those are exactly my feelings. I love my kids, but my 2 grandsons actually represent something. That continuity. I hope I mean as much, and can teach as much, to them as my grandparents.

Cute kids everyone, I really like the outfit your child is wearing Elvish.

I've been contemplating posting a pic of me with my baby, I promised my wife I wouldn't do it again, since we had harrassment / drama problems from some crazy girl the last time I did this on another web site.

I'll probably get around to doing it someday, if it even matters.

It's the same with me, I don't mind it so much, yet she & her parents [grrr.. in-laws think I'm an out-law] :doh: forbids me to post any pic of my dotter (daughter) online; & I can't take her to certain places that they deem as inappropriate. Thanks for the comforting assuring message though, it helps :)

• 4 weeks later...

The little monkey actually TANNED! :o

I was in meetings for two days, and my sister flew down for a couple. She and my husband got fried - red as lobsters, peeling and the whole nine. Nicholas used the exact same stuff they did (SPF 45, I think) and got golden brown. My dad and brother are the same way, but dad was more freckled than anything when younger. He looks like one big freckle now :grin:

The force is strong with this one: Irish and American Indian :laughing:

• 3 weeks later...