Where's That Line From...TELEVISION!!!

Batman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from Reservoir Dogs, but don't put up quotes from movies. There is allready a thread for that. This is just TV.

This isn't an incredibly well known show, so I'll do two quotes:

"You know, we're not the only ones destroying trees. What about beavers? You call yourself an environmentalist, why don't you go club a few beavers?"

I'm not sure if this one is exact (I think I got the dad's line right, but not the son's), but here it goes:

Son: You mean you don't mind it here in prison?

Father: I am having the time of my life! Hey T-Bone (high fives T-Bone)

Lost, right? I got it from the clue. I watched the re-run of the first episode last night so I can start following it from the beginning and I already want to marry Jack.

All right, now I stop stalling and give a clue. It's probably not word for word, but if you know the show, you'll get it:

"The experiment went a little ca-ca"

'90's sci/fi, time travel show

Lost, right? I got it from the clue. I watched the re-run of the first episode last night so I can start following it from the beginning and I already want to marry Jack.

All right, now I stop stalling and give a clue. It's probably not word for word, but if you know the show, you'll get it:

"The experiment went a little ca-ca"

'90's sci/fi, time travel show

errr..."Mystery Science Theater 3000?"

Laurie wrote:

Gosh, I don't think that I've ever been stressed out. Why would I be? I've got practically no responsibilities, my job's a breeze and I've got a KILLER rack. Good morning.

Laurie, is that the quote from the TV show or were you just making a personal statement in the wrong thread? ::