Artistfacts Articles

Carl

We are accepting articles for Artistfacts. The reasoning is that people should have a place to write a few paragraphs about a singer or band and have a happy place for it. If you'd like to write one, go to any Artistfacts page and click the "Write an Article" link. To see an example, check out The Doors.

The Doors by Kevin

The Doors rocked man ! They rocked so hard my ears bled in ecstasy . Once... me and my girl were making out and 'L.A Woman' came on, and I said, " No ! Jim's dead , man ! "... so we broke up. I don't miss her. Well, sometimes. But, if I hear L.A Woman again, I'm gonna ROCK !!! Yeah ! Like there's NO TOMORROW ! Screw my boss ! He's old. I'll say, " Lay down and die, old man , 'cause I'm free, and I'm FEELING this ! Can you ? NO ! 'Cause your dead ! Screw this lumberyard, and screw Wall Street 'cause they're not REAL ! OK, well that 2x4 is, but not much else is ! I gotta ROCK, , man ! Leave me be !"

If L.A Woman comes on , again ,... I'm gonna ROCK !!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :guitar: :drummer: :rockon:

$15,000 dollars, please. What ? You said $ 15,000 dollars , right ?! Huh ? .... ?