Juliana Wetmore

Foxy

I'm watching a documentary about the little girl Juliana Wetmore, who was born with a birth defect called Treachers Collins syndrome, which has resulted in her missing 40% of her facial bones . It's a story that you have probably already heard, but in case you haven't: Juliana

I've just written out a cheque and a letter to send to the family, and feel it would be irresponsible of me to do so without at least telling other people how they can donate. I'm going to be making a point of sending a regular donation.

If you are interested in helping the Wetmore family, a savings account is set up for donations at the Vystar Credit Union in Middleburg.

Donations can be made at ANY Vystar Credit Union to Juliana Wetmore at member number 2102465.

Donations can be accepted by mail or by wire transfer.

The mailing address is:

Vystar Credit Union

PO Box 45085

Jacksonville, FL 32232

The wire routing number is:

or you can send your donation to:

Juliana Wetmore

3018 Hickory Glenn Dr.

Orange Park, FL 32065

• 9 months later...

That is such a sad story - it is so unfair when people stare and point or say hurtful things! I'd also prefer someone asking a question so that word of the condition can be spread and people can be aware of it, instead of just thinking bad or nasty things.

I hope and pray there is some way to make her daily living easier, and that people's hearts and eyes will be opened to accept and understand others differences and not stay in the dark ignorance of pity or misunderstanding.

Thank you for passing this information on Foxy, we should all be aware of people who need our thoughts and prayers, especially in this instance.