http://RonJonSurfer.blogspot.com

In an effort to feed my already overblown ego and superiority complex...I have created a blog called RonJonSurfer. I think this might help fulfill my constant need to be the center of attention, a know-it-all, a smug overbearing Classic Rock fan and a writer with an unmatched love of his own opinion and prose.

Now while this may not be your idea of a good way to spend two minutes each day....I'm going to post a new message or two everyday and stick with it.

Do me a favor...check it out, comment, let me know somebody actually went there (by the way, the first person there will REALLY be the first person there....nobody but me had posted.....yet! If you can, spread the word a bit.

Thanks to Songfacts for letting me plug this little project right here on the best music site on the web..Songfacts.

Thanks.

http://ronjonsurfer.blogspot.com

The are old-timers, new-wavers, teeners, rebels, ex-hippies, current hippies, winners, losers, whipper snappers, intellectuals, sages and lurkers

just curious, who are the winners and losers? Am I winning or losing? So far I have 28 points, but that could change quickly in the second half.

One suggestion, I like reading the stuff you have on there now, but you would probably get more readers if you wrote about some more controversial stuff, such as bands you don't like, or something that would make someone angry. That's how "The Best Page in the Universe" got so popular.

I think this might help fulfill my constant need to be the center of attention, a know-it-all, a smug overbearing Classic Rock fan and a writer with an unmatched love of his own opinion and prose.

I'm going to register just so I can cut and paste this.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I crack myself up sometimes.

• 2 months later...

Yes, you should, RJ. A week ago or so I tried to post some comment but it wouldn´t let me do it... I clicked on the enveloppe (or where I had to click...) and nothing happened.

I really like your writing. :bow: :bow:

Hey, I got it! ::