Supertramp - Bloody Well Right

Rick Davies was the creative force behind Supertramp. My personal favorite album is Breakfast In America. Some more songs you might like are:

Bloody Well Right

Breakfast In America

Crime Of The Century (from same titled album)

Dreamer

Even In The Quietest Moments (from same titled album)

Fool's Overture

Give A Little Bit

Goodbye Stranger

Oh Darling

Check them out here: SUPERTRAMP

Rick Davies was the creative force behind Supertramp. My personal favorite album is Breakfast In America. Some more songs you might like are:

Bloody Well Right

Breakfast In America

Crime Of The Century (from same titled album)

Dreamer

Even In The Quietest Moments (from same titled album)

Fool's Overture

Give A Little Bit

Goodbye Stranger

Oh Darling

Check them out here: SUPERTRAMP

Once again, Uncle Joe shows his outstanding great taste in music. I was just listening to "Crisis? What Crisis?" today!

I own very Supertramp album...

SUPERTRAMP ROCKS!!!

I would recomend three albums:

"Even in the quietest moments"- a bunch of beautifull songs.

"Crisis? What crisis'". great music arrangements.

"Crime of the Century", only side A.

I don´t like them but I like their music. "The Logical Song" is very good too.

"Rudy" , "Give a Little Bit" and "From Now On" just to fill out the list a little more. I'd recommend a greatest hits CD if they are new to you as the one I have "The Very Best of Supertramp" (Polygram) has nearly all the songs listed above, and is rarely out of my car's CD changer . Crank 'er up and enjoy-- you'll likely get caught speeding or be seen singing along like a freak by others , though: "Goodbye stranger, it's been nice, hope you find your, paradise..." ! ::

"School" is an excellent early song of theirs, don't know which album it's from though.

it's not a very good song, really.

lot's of others have done a whole lot better with the 'we don't need no education' type song.

including the floyd, men at work -"Be Good Johnny"...

The Logic Song is where S.T. got it right on that whole theme.

Really? I hate WCSX. I just listen to it because it's the only classic rock station (that I know of). And yeah, 93.1 (or DOUG FM as they like to call themselves now) reformatted and they supposedly play everything, but usually I hear 80s pop and classic rock everytime I turn to the station. Also the DJ who does the bumps is incredibly irritating. I can't stand him. Do you listen to Nights With Alice Cooper?

Yeah, they have Nights with Alice Cooper on CSX, I tune in when I can. I suppose it's my favorite station simply because it's my only choice for classic rock. 106.7 is another station I switch to now and then, also 104.3 WOMC, I know it's oldies, but I heard Layla (not unplugged) on there once (!) and they play good Beatles.