Sign in to follow this  
xquid79

Soundalike hits

I heard Alice Cooper's No More Mr. Nice Guy today.

It seemed to me that the Beavis & Butthead theme started off something like that guitar riff.

I might have already determined that was a false impression. Is there any similarity?

I noticed that too, its a great album though

If anyone has (What's The Story) Morning Glory-Oasis, listen to the first song an wonderwall. It's the exact same intro but the first song has like a CHING

That's cuz it's supposed to sound the same, hence making it an 'album' not a random assortment of noise, in that whole album you will find that there are similar themes, and even musical similarities.

"Life In Mono" by Mono and Rialto's "Monday Morning 5:19" have a similar sound to them.

Speaking of the Scorps. I can't help thinking that their lead singer sounds like the guy from Real Life of "Send Me An Angel" fame - that coulda easily been a Scorpion's hit :headphones:

I used to have a few of these stored away, but they have all slipped my mind. I did hear a Stones song on the radio the other day, I forget the name, It was Goodbye something... But it sounded at times a lot like Goodbye Blue Sky, they even said Goodbye at the right time. Goodbye Ruby Tuesday!! That was it. But yeah, I forget all the other songs that sounded alike. There is one by The Edgar Winter Group, on They Only Come Out At Night that sounds like another song by some other band. The titles of both songs escape me. The only other songs that sound the same that I can think of is rap. All rap.