Just a Question in the "Questions and Answers"

I think people are drawn to this site and messageboards because of a shared love of music. When they get here, they realize there are a whole community of people they have something in common with, so they just chat. I know I came to this site looking for something in particular, but after reading the posts of some of these intelligent, thoughtful and hilarious people, I stayed around to get to know people more. I love that we are all so different and get along so well.

Everybody sing...

We are the world

We are the children

:laughing:

For me it's the fact that the people here are diverse, and quite knowlegable, yet not so stuck in their opinions that they can't see another person's point. Everyone here has personal favorites, but appreciates many other styles of music. I post on another message board where many trolls post, simply because they know people will be hostle and complain about the trolling, then some one complains about the complaining, and everyone makes snarky comments, and it's like jr. high all over again. Here everyone just seems to want to help everyone because we all love music. :afro:

That's right CostelloGirl we're just one big happy family that loves eachother (except for Mike we all secretely hate him and plan to track him down and set his house on fire(oh whoops I didn't mean to write that, what was I thinking =:P)

Always havin' fun

(p.s. Mike please don't delete my post :P)

I like that these forums are flame free. Everyone seems to care about how others feel even though their musical tastes might differ.

Music is a great place for a troll to cast flames but so far I haven't seen any and for this I'm glad.

The intelligence of these forums I believe sends trolls away before they ever even register.

::