GONE WITH THE WIND FANS COME HERE!!!

dA_mAnDa

Awesome, i would love to be named after Scarlett, but unfortunately i was named after a boston song instead *cries* "Amanda".

:jester:

Be glad you don't have the same name as the ear-bleedingly falsetto 70s cheese-fest "Shannon" as I do. Thank goodness the song is so forgotten that no one even connects it to my name.

I had a roommate my freshman year named Tara after the O'Hara plantation. She was an actress, and she was overly dramatic and theatrical, just like the movie.

I can't believe I never knew that! How cool! OK, if I have to be named after a "slut", at least she is a cool one!

:shades:

if your name was Bird, you would be named after her to, as in The Beatles "And Your Bird Can Sing."

Mick Jagger also wrote "Wild Horses" about Marianne. To quote Sammy Hagar a la the Footllose soundtrack: "this girl gets around."

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks MuzikTyme, now i fell better about my name. I also just recently realized that my name which is Amanda Lynn, could be said as a mandelin. (I didnt spell that right, sorry) Yeah I thought that was pretty cool myself.

I dont think that they should do a remake of it, in my opinion it is fine as it is...I think i might cry if they redid it and totally ruined it. but i am just stupid like that, haha.

:jester: