Read Me - This is kind of important

Carl

We're looking for an image that goes with a specific song and some original writing to go with it. We'd like to use these to expand the visuals throughout Songfacts. Here are some good examples:

The Bridge Of Sighs

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Sgt. Pepper

When you post, you will need:

An image we can use on Songfacts. Publicity photos or any pictures or images that belong to you are good, or you can ask permission from the owner (we'll be happy to credit anyone who supplies an image we use).

A paragraph or two about the topic. For instance, if you give us an image of a sitar for Norwegian Wood, please write about the sitar - don't plagarize - tell us some interesting stuff that will make us want to get Ravi with it.

Thanks,

Carl

• 4 months later...

Do they have to be 'something official' to do with the song, or just a random photo that has a connected with a song?

I posted a stairway to heaven for the song Stairway to Heaven and it was taken off the boards.

I don't get this exactly :(

Your picture was removed because the second image was very offensive and in poor taste.

When you post, you will need:

An image we can use on Songfacts. Publicity photos or any pictures or images that belong to you are good, or you can ask permission from the owner (we'll be happy to credit anyone who supplies an image we use).

A paragraph or two about the topic. For instance, if you give us an image of a sitar for Norwegian Wood, please write about the sitar - don't plagarize - tell us some interesting stuff that will make us want to get Ravi with it.

Images should be "ULTIMATELY RELEVENT" please see the previous ones that have been posted through-out this thread.

Write-ups should be innovative and interesting.

Please don't post, just to post, that's what random thoughts forum is for.

If your post gets deleted don't take it personal.

It is a judgement call.

• Brad_M locked this topic