American Idol

spawnfreak

I don't if anyone on the website watches American Idol, but tonight, I was deeply saddened.

Jasmine is a wonderful singer, but she is out of her league with Fantasia, Diana, and the newest "dumped" American Idol Latoya London.

I'm hoping Fantasia pulls it off - to be the new American Idol. She definitely has the voice. But, Diana has come a long way, baby!

Who do you want to win????? :bow:

Any comments on pass winners? :help:

(I admit, I cried like a baby when Ruben Studdard won last year - I thought for sure Clay had it in the bag....though I was pulling for Ruben)

Okay..this is something that I have to share...Last night I saw a preview of a new show called "The WB Superstar" I was laughing my butt off! This show is a hoax! ALL of the people who are picked as finalists....SUCK! But they think that they are on a REAL show and will get a record contract if they win. The people who sing decent in the audition DO NOT get picked but the people who sound horrible DO. This show is SO wrong for what they are doing...but I could not help but crack up!!!! :laughing:

castellogirl,

I was also upset when Amy was voted off. I thought she had the "total package" - great personality, stage presence, and voice.

I also thought from her audition she would win - at least the top 5.

Jennifer Hudson had a killer voice, but her eyes when she sings just bugged me. What was with her eyes anyway??? :googly:

I also liked Amy. She wasn't "cookie cutter" like so many of them. She was different and had a great voice. With the talent that's left I really think Fantasia has got it sewed up. She has got a great smoky bluesy kind of voice.And I'm really sorry Opiate, I wish I would have seen that show just so I could agree with you!!! :shades:

That's a good point Cyberdemon...but I was just thinking....did it not STILL work out that way?? Fantasia was the "winner" yes, but Diana has SO much support and talent etc. that SHE may end up getting a record deal as well....so really, no matter WHO won...they both did. ::