Wyman outs Stones boring lifestyle

RonJonSurfer

David Bowie Denies Plastic Surgery Reports

Legendary rocker David Bowie has denied reports he's had extensive cosmetic surgery to prolong his music career.

The singer is furious about rumors he's gone under the knife to conceal his aging looks, and insists he has only had dental work to improve his appearance.

He says, "I've had nothing done really but to my teeth."

Darn...Here it is...

Bill Wyman: 'The Stones Are Not Wild'

Former Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman has shattered the band's legendary rock 'n' roll image by insisting they're not the intoxicated, ladies men their reputation suggests.

The 68-year-old "Brown Sugar" star quit the legendary band in 1993 in favor of a quieter life, but he insists it wasn't a constant stream of insatiable women and endless supply of alcohol that tired him out - it was the stress of maintaining the Stones' status in rock 'n' roll.

And Wyman insists the band's care-free lifestyle was wildly exaggerated anyway.

He says, "That life that everybody else envied doesn't exist. To be in a band and be world famous is hard work. You are not lying by a pool drinking champagne, being served Beluga caviar and with a host of girls around."

And that is just as I expected!

Publicity folks, publicity. And we all know that all the guys in the band began slowing down in the 90's. These are older men, with families, real lives, but careers which require a certain amount of publcity and spin to sell records. It is a business after all, and the Stones have excelled at that business.