Kaiser chiefs

invisible_r

"Oh my god I can't believe it, I've never been this far away from home!!!"

Good choice Rachel, my brother introduced me to Kaiser Chiefs, I've not heard alot by them, but the stuff I've heard ("Oh My God" and "Na Na Na Na Naa" and something else I forget the name) they are really growing on me!! :coolio:

• 2 weeks later...

by the way, i love this songs : "oh my god"

It don't matter to me

It's all I wanted to be

It's a million miles from here

Somewhere more familiar

Too much time spent dragging the past up

I didn't see you not looking when I messed up

Settling down in your early twenties

Sucked more blood than a backstreet dentist

It don't matter to me

It's all I wanted to be

It's a million miles from here

Somewhere more familiar

Oh my god, I can't believe it

I've never been this far away from home

i think you are wrong moonwalker, they are named after the football team

"An obvious question for the band is what in hell inspired the name Kaiser Chiefs? "First thing I can tell you is, that it was the first name we all didn't hate. We were in the process of coming up with a name and out of the blue a friend of ours suggested it. We're actually named after a South African football team, which is kind of ironic because one of our players (Lucas Rutherby) left to play for Leeds (football club), so we like that connection. It was good thing we found something we all could agree on because we were a band without a name for much longer than most."

source

Yup I agree,they sound nothing like Blur,and I'm also disappointed with Oasis's new single,guess I was just expecting more,Liam is always critising people,in the same interview that he said The Kaiser Chiefs were like a bad Blue he also said Franz Ferdinands's lead singer Alex looked like the guy from Right Said Fred on a diet only with hair..you whit? Alex is HOT! and he also said that he didn't like weird,quirky music like Franz.

Gah he just annoys me,Franz rock!

Oasis' really should just have relied on their glory days to profess they are the "gods of the brit rock scene", because their new stuff is stale and boring. How disappointing! :thumbsdown:

And Alex is a hottie. No doubt, you girls have good taste! What does old monobrow know about good-looking men anyway?

• 1 month later...

i went out clubbing on friday night to this cool indie rock place. there was this guy there who was totally geeky and ordinary looking but he was dressed up exactly like the franz ferdinand lads, with a shirt buttoned up, a tie and his hair the same way - it was so sad!

• 2 weeks later...