Unwanted PMs

_jr_

If anyone recieves a pm that is offensive, of any kind, please notify a moderator or administrator immediately.

There have been instances of people registering, and never making a single post, and yet, have sent a pm to one Songfactor or another, attacking that person.

This leads me to believe that maybe the person in question knew the Songfactor beforehand. I hate to think it is one of our own simply being mean to another. But it has happened.

We need to be notified at once, and the person will be banned.

Hmmm...people should really get a life!! What a waste of time registering just to cause hassle! :doh:

You´re so right, Foxy... I can´t understand a rotten mind who takes the time to even PM people insulting them... :stars: That´s a weird waste of time. We´ve already lost some good friends here due to this, it´s not fair.

If anybody out there reads this and is thinking about sending an offensive PM, feel free to send it to me. I will reply with a tale about gardening, the difficulty of removing an old carb top or similar. Give me your best shot though, as you won't want to do it again!

Regards