American Idol

Tenacious_Peaches

looked on the website to see who's left and it's mostly the rubbishy ones except for bo and vonzell - it's such a blatant set-up for bo to win!!! that scoot guy is little bit weird, surprised he's been in so long but he's got a good enough voice.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fifty bucks says the fat kid goes tonight....finally.

He should go home tonight, but he might not. Apparently there is a big underground grassroots movement to screw with the show. They had a site (Vote for the worst) that encouraged people to vote for the worst contestant just to shake things up. I first heard about it yesterday, but now apparently the site has been taken down since then. It's a little mean, but a little funny, too.

that is mean, but damn funny! i heard voting is free, that's mad! in ireland you have to pay a fortune to vote for 'you're a star', our abysmal excuse for a talent show! some people spend an absolute fortune voting for their family members/friends. one girl's mother was handing out phone cards to people to get them to vote for her daughter!!

• 2 weeks later...

Bo, Carrie and Vonzell are the final 3. Somebody's getting their ass booted tonight. I'll give you the update tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Oh no you won't! I'll tell everyone now! Vonzell got booted. So it's down to Carrie and Bo. The two idols with the best hair. I'm rooting for Bo.

Psycho, it was "In a Dream" by Badlands. I had never heard it before, but Bo's version made the hair stand up on the back of my neck, along with a few other unmentionable places. He definitely should win. Carrie has got the look and the voice, but Rosie the Robot from the Jetsons has got more of a personality than she does.

I TOTALLY agree with you Peaches...shes too country! She needs to go to Nasville Star if she doesnt win this. I truly think she has a chance to make it as a country artist. Im not a fan of country, but the girl has a lot of talent. Bo truly is an American Idol. Americans do drugs, and dont lead perfect lives, he shows the true American lol. I dont think people should judge him because of that. Everybody makes mistakes...and COME ON! Look at Keith Richards! HE EXCHANGES HIS DERN BLOOD!

I DON'T WANT BO TO WIN!!! Damn!!! why does he have to be so f***ing GOOD!!! If he wins American Idol, he'll be surrounded by a zillion crazed groupies and they won't know the names of the members of Led Zep...hell, some might not even know Led Zep. If he and his band make it big...no problem...but he's just too good for this competition!! American Idol doesn't deserve him... what is he doing here?!! If he wins.... rock will go pop.

Vonzell being voted off lends credence to the theory that Idol is fixed. IMO, she's better than Carrie Underwood and had a better chance of beating Bo.

That being said, GO BO!!! ::

I hope he makes pop more rock rather than vice versa. Lord knows pop has been too hip hop for a long time now!

I had never heard it before, but Bo's version made the hair stand up on the back of my neck, along with a few other unmentionable places

you mean your arms, right? I think Vonzell should have beat Carrie, she's a much better singer. I also think that the judges choosing "Satisfaction" for Bo was a bad idea, there isn't much you can do with that song. But his other 2 songs were good.

I'm so happeee!! :: ::

Whoa...don't kill me yet! Let me explain! I don't want Bo Bice to be American Idol! I don't mind Bo Bice having nice album with band on his own...but NOT American Idol!! And Sweet Home Alabama is the perfect song for him...very applicable ...his voice sounds a lot like Van Zant's. With a trace of Chris Cornell...maybe that's just me!

And quit it with the 'American Idol is fixed' sloganning. WHY would anyone fix that show? How vela are they?