Who would you like to see re-form ?

johnnyguitar

I saw the Cars in an 'intimate' gig in the 80's and....much as I loved them...they couldn't do the harmonies live for [bleep]. Shame, Best Friends Girl is a classic and our band used to do it better than them....which was nice :bow:

Your band must be very good then!!! :D I never knew anybody who saw them live... well, then, I´d love to see the Talking Heads, though I´ve been to three or more David Byrne concerts...

I saw the Cars in an 'intimate' gig in the 80's and....much as I loved them...they couldn't do the harmonies live for [bleep]. Shame, Best Friends Girl is a classic and our band used to do it better than them....which was nice :bow:

I think Zep with Jason Bonham would be worth seeing :coolio:

I must have seen the same show you did, only on Germany. However, Elliot Easton and Dave Robinson weren't with them. It was just Ocasik, Benjamin Orr, and Greg Hawkes. They sounded horrible. It, too, was a show in a small club.

I didn't mean to sound big headed....they wrote great songs, they just couldn't do it live....our band wrote crap songs...but we could sing harmonies pretty well and once we'd figured out the (rather tricky) guitar solo....we were away. It became one of our mainstays...along with 'Sit Down' (James) Memphis in the Meantime (Hiatt) and Angeline (Matthew Sweet) and Reeling in the Years (S.Dan) they all went down well....my favourite was Divine Intervention (Matthew Sweet)....but mainly because I got to show off on the guitar. Elliot Easton is one of the great unsung guitarists...but so is Robert Quine....genius. :coolio:

Led Zeppelin

Talking Heads (I'd love to see them live)

Soundgarden and Rage against The Machine (Audioslave is ok, but the 2 former bands are a lot better)

Guns n' Roses (with Slash, Duff, Izzy and the other guys minus Axl Roses ego)

Channel Zero, The Scabs and TC Matic (3 great Belgian bands. Channel Zero was a metal-band, The Scabs a rock band and TC Matic a post-punk new wave alternative indie funkrock band (it's quite difficult to discribe TC Matic)