Who would you like to see re-form ?

johnnyguitar

It's probably been done before...in which case I'm sorry, but, who would you like to see re-form (who have sufficient of the originals left) so you could finally get to see them. The Wonderstuff just passed through town....but I didn't go because I saw them in 1990 (at their absolute peak) and I couldn't bear to be disappointed. On the other hand, if The Bible re-formed I'd go like a shot because the only time I tried to see them the gig was cancelled due to 'sound problems' whilst we waited outside....and they split soon after, Damn :stars:

Who would you like to have another chance to see? :: :puppyeyes:

Wasn't it Ian Astbury from The Cult?

I saw Pink Floyd do The Wall at Earl's Court...must be over 20 years ago....at least they are all still alive, so, in theory, they could re-form, but I think they all hate each other now...and they don't need the money. Anyway, good one, thanks :coolio:

A friend of mine just rang up the Albert Hall to see if there were any tickets for the Cream reunion (he'd only just found out)...the (very patient) guy at the box office politely pointed out that they'd sold out in about three hours, several weeks ago....how long do you think Zep tickets would last? ::

A friend of mine just rang up the Albert Hall to see if there were any tickets for the Cream reunion (he'd only just found out)...the (very patient) guy at the box office politely pointed out that they'd sold out in about three hours, several weeks ago....how long do you think Zep tickets would last? ::

I give it 45 minutes. That's how long it took U2 to sell out when tickets went on sale for their Minneapolis show.

Mitch Mitchell and Noel Redding should or should have formed another band. They were one of the best rythym sections ever, in my opinion. Mitch Mitchell was just a crazy drummer. But they probably never could, because everyone would compare them to the Experience, and be dumbasses and say "The Jimi Hendrix Experience just isn't as good without Jimi." But it wouldn't be the Experience! Maybe they could make a band under fake identities.

I would really like to see Roger Waters come back to Pink Floyd. Another cool one would be Led Zeppelin. It wouldn't be the same without John Bonham, but they would still be a great band. I would say that DLR should return to Van Halen, but it's not DLR that made Van Halen great, it's the style of songs they played. Once Sammy Hagar came (who was a better singer IMO) they switched from wild rock party songs to eighties music.

Everyone knows Queen is reuniting. That will be cool, if they release it as a concert DVD. I don't really understand the choice of Paul Rodgers though. He's a good singer, but has a completely different style than Freddie Mercury. I think Justin Hawkins of the Darkness sounds similar to Freddie. Cream reuniting is also exciting, unless of course, there is no concert DVD. In which case I will be very upset.

Black Sabbath is another one of my favorite broken up bands, but they reunite all the time anyways.

The Doors of the 21st Century are playing at Moondance Jam!!!!! Now that's gonna be awesome. Here's their current line-up.

KEYBOARDS: Ray Manzarek

GUITAR: Robby Krieger

VOCALS: Ian Astbury

BASS: Angelo Barbera

DRUMS: Ty Dennis

They were just here in Australia, and they got some pretty good reviews. All their shows were sold out too.

I would sell my soul for tickets to a Cream, Kinks or Zombies reunion!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

EXACTLY. Page I have no problem with, JPJ (if he ever works with them again) I have no problem with...but Plant, I don't want to hear him strain like he did on the Unledded DVD, or even at the end of the Led Zeppelin DVD, in 1979? He could barely keep up. And there is NO replacing Bonham, it'd make so many songs just worthless. So like I said, impossible.

About the money, how many commercials/ tv shows/ movies have and Zepp songs made an appearance? All I can think of, ever, is the Cadillac commercials and School of Rock. Other than that, they have refused to sell out. It's not about the money to them, thankfully.