MJ's Mom uses the restroom...details at 11

RonJonSurfer

Jackson's Mother Explains Brief Absence

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - Michael Jackson's mother said Sunday that she left the courtroom during her son's child molestation trial last week to use the rest room — not to avoid hearing graphic testimony.

Katherine Jackson, who has attended every day of the trial, said through a spokeswoman that many media outlets misinterpreted her brief absence from the courtroom on Thursday.

"Accusing me of leaving due to graphic testimony when I simply went to the rest room is not fair, not accurate," she said in a written statement.

Her spokeswoman, Angel Howansky, said Katherine Jackson stepped out during a break when attorneys were meeting in the judge's chambers. When she tried to re-enter, the jury had already been seated and she had to wait until the next break, Howansky said.

Michael Jackson, 46, is on trial for allegedly molesting a 13-year-old boy at his Neverland ranch in 2003. On Thursday, a former security guard at the ranch told a lurid story about seeing Jackson kiss, fondle and perform oral sex on a boy who later received a financial settlement from the pop star.

Defense attorneys have accused the guard of making up the story after he lost a lawsuit against the singer.

Not that I don't think that MJ needs some psychiatric help, but....if the employees that testified saw him doing that things they accuse him of, why didn't they report it to the police then? Is keeping your job more important than a boy's welfare?

Reporters don't have enough to do if they are keeping tabs on who's coming and going in a courtroom.