Screen Name

How did you come up with your screen name? Some are pretty obvious, but some are a little hard to decipher. I'll start. I love Tenacious D (the greatest band on earth!) and I live in Georgia. Hence, Tenacious Peaches. Anyone else?

And if your sn is your name, please don't be obnoxious and write "My mother gave it to me" or something equally sarcastic. I'm just trying to get to know everyone!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am named after the greatest rock band ever who was named after Pink Anderson and Floyd Council. And for the year the greatest album ever recorded (The Dark Side Of The Moon) was released and it's also a pun on names /numbers you always see in screen names for example Ken6844 so there you have it... It's just the Syd Barrett in me! That's right!! Brain Damage my friends!!! ::

• 4 weeks later...

MuzikTyme has a bit more meaning than I'm sure all of you have thought.

Muzik isn't actually a word in a dictionary but basically it is my conception of what most music today has become. Something that is recorded solely for profit.

Tyme is an acronym. It stands for:

take your money everywhere

Instead of explaining further what Muzik and Tyme together actually means, I'll leave it now to you readers to decipher.

MuzikTyme means anything but music time.

So, remaining true to my character, my name, as well as my words, are mostly misunderstood by the majority.

Good looking out funnymonkey but I doubt your services will be needed against anyone who likes idiots too much. ::

I was originally going to call you an idiot, but I like ya too much. ;)

Oh, Sara or Carl, is there any way to extend the time for post editing, possibly from six hours to 24 hours? I spelt solely wrong in the above post and it's driving me crazy.

I think typos should have a minimum of 24 hours to correct. Thoughts anyone?

Hi,

DiggsUK isn't very imaginative I know, but when I was a kid I was in a kids gang we called the Diggs (can't remember why now, something to do with a character from an old black & white gangster film I think). Nice to meet you all.

Regards

My screen name obviously comes from BB(blues boy)King, one of the greats of the modern blues era (especially his '50s tracks)... I just love '50s and 60's blues and R&B... :guitar: :afro: :elvis:

Edit time... why not expand it to 10 or 12 hours (for a trial period, say 10 days) and see how it goes... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If i mispell something I just leave it.

You say that as if you think it's cool not to correct an error while creating another.

Many people have your mentality, forever.

Hope you'll not fall into that category, forever.

It's up to you, as you've already proved. You don't have to care about yourself but it'd be nice if you cared about others.

Again, you've already proved you don't. Your point has been made.

What is left? You don't have any idea.