Worst band ever live.

bparker1188

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of drug-use in Concert...

Ironically, crystal-meth would be the best alternative for extra-ordinary performance. This allows the mind to focus on physically unachievable presentation as well as an exterior concept & to adapt to his own personal habitat.

The uninhibited mind is in the body & soul of the beholder, it takes a crowd to recognize it for what it?s worth.

Romantic side? It is still there, only I am suffering from 'new baby' syndrome so I feel I have an excuse - sheer mental exhaustion! When I do have the chance to empty my head, profanity spills forth unfortunately. Underneath I am still the same smooth chap I always was.

As for the crystal meth, I have heard (from a mate who had a drink with them in a hotel bar in Dublin of all places) that the Chillies live on the stuff.

Regards

I remember a concert of James Brown, he´s always great live... but this time I wonder if he was drunk or what was he took, the band performed for 45 minutes before he came onstage. He was falling on the floor and laughing... it was hillarious... he spent fifteen minutes trying to begin any song but he just laughed and fell... the band kept on playing for another hour without JB, who was having a great time backstage.

As for the crystal meth, I have heard (from a mate who had a drink with them in a hotel bar in Dublin of all places) that the Chillies live on the stuff.

As in RHCP?

If so, I doubt it, they all checked into rehab shortly after Slovak's death, and then relapsed, and then checked in again (except for Frusciante(who then cleaned up before 'Californication)) and have been clean, and preaching sobriety, ever since.