Mike

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My birthday is still displayed incorrectly in my profile. It was right some time ago, 19th of March, but it switched back to the 20th.

But what I actually wanted to know: When I view who's online, it shows sometimes that someone is Contacting the administrators. How do you do that? Is there a button for that or something?

Your birthday is back to normal, Fintan. Das the super-mod is correct with the "contact us" link. You can also report a post by clicking on the exclamation point on the bottom of every post. It sends an email to all the mods for that particular forum, so that might show up as "contacting the administrators" as well.

By the way, if you want my phone number, all you have to do is ask. You don't have to take this roundabout route. :grin:

Thank you. I don't have anything to report right now, though, and don't forget that I'm your stalker. I don't need your phone number, I'll just walk in through the front door. I know where you hide your spare keys. :D

I still see my birthday as the twentieth...

No, wait, when I log out my birthday is right, but when I log back in again it's wrong.

Ah well, thanks anyway. You others probably see it right. It's not that important.

Edited by Guest