The first song ever registered

Mike

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

With the periodic cleanups, we try to leave alone stuff that is evergreen, and do most of the deleting from Random Thoughts and F&G. I agree that a lot of the stuff in Q&A and Music Discussion is good 'til close.

With the email issue, I haven't found a good way to handle that. Since the email is the login, there's no good way to change it and keep you associated with your posts. The public email can be changed.

Fusion is releasing version 2.1 pretty soon, so a solution could be on the way.

then couldn't it be possible to just close them, instead of deleting them alltogether?

I only ask, because I once posted a translation in the song lyrics thread, that I could have used again tonight... :crazy:

I guess I'll just have to save them somewhere else too... :crazy: :P

• 3 weeks later...

I like to keep some of mine too. ;)

I think the PT thing may be to clear up space. It's probably a "use it or lose it" sort of thing. maybe just going in and replying a (.) would be enough to keep it current?

I can understand wanting to clear space, if that's it. Now, this whole smiley thing however has got to be stopped! :crazy: (oh, no, that's just wrong!)

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys...a friend of mine says she registered in Songfacts, it says "Welcome Dianne" when she logged on, but there is nowhere for her to post..she gets to the forums, but doesn't have the box to post in...says she's logged in also...she's tried logging off and back in but it goes blank on her....any ideas????

I go straight to the message boards cuz my log-in doesn't work on the main page. I've contacted the admin's months ago about this but still no response :crazy:

No skin off my back tho, I just get other people to submit lyrics, facts, etc... if I have them :grin: