Your Favorite Cult TV Shows

Batman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about their 90's Canadian troupe counterpart Kids in the Hall.

THE CHICKEN LADY RULES!!

Hey Peaches,I wonder if ALF qualifies as a cult classic?

I have an ALF hanging on a noose right here on my workstation. He's wearing a light blue Hawaiian shirt. It's been hanging in my office for over 10 years now. ALF RULES!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

• 1 month later...

Chapelle Show, Lost, CSI Vegas, South Park and King of the Hill :bow: i love em all

Did you hear that Dave Chappelle checkede himself into an insane asylum in South Africa? And that now the new season, which was going to start on May 31st, has been postponed to an unknown date? That sucks!

• 1 year later...

X-Files!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best TV show ever. Period.

Still a huge cult following even, gosh, 5 years after it went off the air. We still discuss pairings, episodes, the possibility of a new movie, etc. all over the net.

Hell, my website is dedicated to it. I make music videos to it still. :)

Doggett/Scully 4-ever!!!!!!! :P (I'm not a Mulder fan.)

I also love Millenium, Harsh Realm, The Lone Gunmen, a little show called Once and Again, and South Park. I also love "Beauty and the Geek". Addicting cheese. :D

Cult shows I can't stand are Family Guy, The Simpsons, and Chapelle Show.

Cult shows I still have to watch (never seen an episode but hear all about them) are Lost, Sex and the City, Buffy, Angel, Alias, West Wing, 24, Serenity and it's TV counterpart (????), Desperate Housewives, The Office, and Without A Trace.

I'm more of a DVD person than a weekly syndicate person. I'm so glad everything's on DVD lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...