Tribute to Muzik

PSYCHOcatholic

Ive been here almost a year now. And although almost all of you are very very wise. And i look up to almost everyone of ya. I have always thought Muzik to be the Godfather of Songfacts. Don Muzik. What was your favorite moment with Muzik...or quote if you can remember. This is a tribute To The Godfather!!

I also know that some of you know him more personally and better than me. This is for you especially!!

I used to enjoy our polite disagreements about gun control and religion. He was/is a cantankerous old bugger for sure, and prone to way out religious theorising. My favourite was the one that condemned my innocent baby daughter to the fires of hell for what she will do in later life, unless she finds religion and in particular his very fine definition of the Christian faith. His 'big cock' post was memorable too, particularly for his taking extreme umbridge over people joking about it being in bad taste. He never really recovered from that!

Shame he isn't here any more, as he was very entertaining. We made up over Christmas which I am glad about, but he hasn't been seen since.

Regards

The "big cock" incident was the most memorable and the most out of character for him, but I loved the riddle thread. We got into a rhythm with those. I also remember when he helped me find the Christmas song that I had been searching for for years.

I find it hard to believe that he doesn't even lurk around once in a while. I still want to congratulate him on his Oscar win. I LOVE MUZIK! COME BACK, DAMMIT!

lol, i remember my first run in with him. The moment i knew he was really kinda a wise a$$. He went to EVERY post that i had written somethin bad about Elvis...and quoted them all in one post. He always got after me for complainin too much. And, he was a man of answers. He always tried to help. And most of the time he did.

I agree with Diggs about Muzik's 'way out' religious thoughts. I was witness to a thread Muzik started-shortly after becoming a mod-that went so awry in a matter of hours. I honestly could not believe what I was reading!

I lost all respect for Muzik after that. He is a MOD after all and should be respectful of other peoples opinions, and beliefs.