Your Favourite Natural Universe Photos

Foxy

I've seen many many photos of the Universe, and they all astound me. It seems hard to believe that there is so much around us, that we never see.

So, you must all have your favourite photos, or stories about the Universe, whether it is a photo of lion sunbathing in Africa, or a picture from the Hubble Telescope.

I found this photo somewhere else, taken by the Hubble, and thought I'd share it with you.

It's called the 'Eye Of God'...

post-1610-1112003306.jpg

There was this one really cool picture somewhere of a baby so small he fit in this guys hands, but I can't seem to find it.

This set of pictures is nice because it shows a bunch of different mug shots for a man who was repeatedly arrested for alcohol related things. Look how happy he looks! It shows us all that we should just look on the brighter side of life. My personal favorite is picture #22. If I didn't have such an awesome avatar, I'd use that picture.

Pictures of water I allways find cool

There was this one really cool picture somewhere of a baby so small he fit in this guys hands, but I can't seem to find it.

Could THIS LINK be it? If not, there is another picture Anne Geddes did that might be the one.

BTW, FOXY, I LOVE that picture, THE EYE OF GOD!! It reminds me of the opening of the movie "CONTACT" where so much distance in space is traveled only to reveal the pupil of Jodi Foster's eye. Ahh, that is one of my best movie opeinings!

This set of pictures is nice because it shows a bunch of different mug shots for a man who was repeatedly arrested for alcohol related things. Look how happy he looks! It shows us all that we should just look on the brighter side of life. My personal favorite is picture #22. If I didn't have such an awesome avatar, I'd use that picture.

Looks kinda like yearbook photos....