Sign in to follow this  
Costellogirl75

Earworms

LOL @ My Little Ponies :laughing:

I've got that annoying OK GO song in my head after watching VH1's current video rotation earlier this morning, I kinda like the new Weird Al Yankovich video though "White & Nerdy"

The theme from "Webster".

so...I'm in Atlanta last week and there was some sort of beauty/talent contest at the Hyatt sponsored by an organization called MBA??? Anyway, I was walking by the ballroom entrance one night when I spot Emmanuel Lewis hanging out. It seems he was a judge for the talent show!! He's still about 4 foot nothing but he hasn't been starving himself..

Now I´m stuck on Brazilian ("Brezilian"?) music. Bossa nova. So I can´t get rid of "O Barquinho", Joao Gilberto.

Hey, that's not bad stuff to have stuck there. A couple months ago "Summer Samba" was in mine for weeks!

I Can See Clearly Now ~ Johnny Nash.

I just voted for it in the Top Ten, the sun was shining this morning, it's pouring rain now, and it fits my life. All things about as contrary as I feel right now! :) Second verse...