The Official Elvish Baby Pool

_jr_

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time!!?? ::

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I love being pregnant, though it hasn't been quite as easy on me as it was on Sim Mama. Morning sickness lasted nearly 3 months! Also, these last few weeks are rough. Other than that, it's been great! It's an amazing experience to have a little person growing inside of you.

And yes, I'm ready for another already! My husband would love a house full, but that isn't gonna happen. :: I told him that provided everything goes well at delivery, as soon as I lose the baby weight we can try again. . .

I must be a glutton for punishment! ::

Elvish, as other parents here will testify, making your next baby will take stealth, calculated risk-taking and an ability to muffle!

Sounds like you are almost ready to drop, although in each of our pregnancies contractions began a week before, slowed then speeded up, slowed again and so on.

Best of luck to you, your old man and the little'un.

Oh, if your fella can get hold of a hand from a tailor's dummy it will save him much pain, as he can slip it into yours during the proceedings. You won't know, and his won't get crushed or gouged.

Regards

Elvy, I'm with you as far as no induction. Good for you. Little guy will come when he's ready. I always loved being pregnant too. I was lucky, 4 times all with good, happy, and fairly easy(always important)results. I had 2 of my babies naturally, no drugs,blocks, or anything. As natural as possible is always best. I do wish I could up my weight in the pool though. Little guys getting fatter. Here's a tip: I've found that when they seem to be quiet, not moving around so much, the real thing is about to begin. That's my experience anyway!! :: We need an Elvish baby gremlin! :angel:

Oh man, I should've put my guess in - I never got around to it but I SWEAR it's the 11th! I always pick two weeks past the due date on first babies, they're slow! Well, I can still put a guess in for the time, I'm going with 5:52AM. :thumbsup:

Oh dear. I got to work early so I could check on Elvy. No Baby? I'll bet she's sitting around disgusted, and may be on her way to being induced. She will not be happy, although she's not thrilled just waiting, I'm sure. Poor baby. Elvy I mean. :puppyeyes: