The Official Elvish Baby Pool

_jr_

Windy: I was so used to seeing babies in my family, that I didn't realize they only averaged about 10 pounds or so. I weighed a whopping 175 when I was born, and my older brother was over 200 lbs and nearly 7 feet tall. How was I supposed to know?

So, cut me some slack, Junior, would you, and let me submit my new guess? Thanks. I'll owe you one.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But SF is a democracy.

(In my best gangster voice)

Come on, my friend....you're the man...now, just here me out. I think you have what it takes to....well, you know....maybe...tilt the scales in my favor just a little bit....just a little bit now. What d'ya say, Junior...are we on the same page? You wouldn't wanna wake up and find a dead animal carcass in your bed, now, would you? I mean...I'm not sayin' it's gonna happen or anything...but these animal carcasses have been know to wander around aimlessly at night...if you catch my drift. I think we can make this work....this could be a great partnership. We'll talk about the Fantasy Baseball League later on this summer....Kapish??

Then I want to change my weight to 7 lbs, 9 oz.....and change my length to 22 inches. Pleeeease??

And go, Elvish!! Let's drop that bomb tomorrow. YOU CAN DO IT!!

TOO late , smart ass !!! It's been taken ! Oh, how can anyone ( especially me) scorn sam-wise ... pick some new dates/ times/ weights etc. ..... !

Mine is singing Jefferson Airplane!!!!

I'd hoped this one you would like!

edit: I'M A SEAHORSE!!!! Everyone over to that thread that I can't remember what it's called, but we all post pitcures of posters titles there!! (wow thats not as catchy as 'Everyone to the Batcave!'....)

Windy: I was so used to seeing babies in my family, that I didn't realize they only averaged about 10 pounds or so. I weighed a whopping 175 when I was born, and my older brother was over 200 lbs and nearly 7 feet tall. How was I supposed to know?

I reckon Sammy that would have to give you an excuse. I guess that would account for your "ego" jr let him guess again.

I wonder if Elvy has realized she has the opportunity for a great April Fool's joke here?

Why couldn't it be the last 24 hours? I had April 1st.

I have been informed by a female of the opposite sex that first babies are usually late. I think this sort of inside information gives the women a decided edge in this pool.

I will go through and update who is in and who is out on the date. Everyone is still alive on all the categories.

Eliminated on the date of birth:

HdThoreau

Kevin

Levi

Invisible r

Foxy

jr

Still alive on D.O.B.:

Windy*

edna*

sammy*

Unc

Katie

Carl

*has today, April 2nd.

BTW, I decided to let sammy's new weight and length stay in. It's all in fun, right?

Oh Elvy, i really hope it all goes well for you! We're all concerned for and thinking of you and the little bundle of joy on its way! I can't imagine how anxious you are waiting for his arrival! I'd be so excited and frightened and just wanting to hold him for the first time and kiss his tiny hands and feet! Babies are amazing, incredible the miracle of life...

I've also read that he will be determined and strong willed. He's definitely determined to stay put for a little while longer! I'm a Taurus and his dad is a Scorpio (earth and water signs - we make mud :)) so it's neat that he will be a fire sign.

The doctor is mad at me now because I've refused induction. IMO childbirth should be a natural experience - the less constrictions you put on it, the better. Next time we're definitely having a midwife!

I've been having contractions all weekend, but they haven't gotten regular or really painful yet. They're more intense every day, though! I really, really hope something happens soon. . .

Oh Elvy, I do hope it happens soon for you....

Sim Mama had been working out through her pregnancy ~ which only lasted 2 weeks. She didn't get any cravings, and threw up alot in the first few days. The baby's called Henry...

BTW I really am not this sad usually...yeah righty! :P