The Official Elvish Baby Pool

_jr_

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No baby yet! Just wanted to mention that the 1st is my mom's birthday. She's so excited - first grandbaby and all.

But I told her he can't be born on her birthday. Can you imagine the ultimate April Fools from Mother Nature, "It's a girl!

(Not that it's a bad thing, she'd just be wearing LOTS of blue bows in her hair! )

Sammy at that weight, Elvy's baby could have been me!!!

Elvish, you do realize, when it's time to go, before you walk out the door you have to go back to the computer and post it!!! Let hubby grab the suitcase, you have serious business to do. Keeping the songfactors in the loop!

You know, I thought about that. I doubt anyone will get 3 or 4 right.

How about whomever gets the date right gets something, closest on time gets something else, weight, and length.

I will give the winner of the closest time a hat I have that's autographed by a bunch of NASCAR drivers. It's just sitting in a box under my bed.

The winner of the closest weight will get two (count em', two) genuine lugnuts from THE Intimidator, Dale Earnhardt's #3 Goodwrench Chevy. I know these are authentic, because I picked them up in his pit stall myself after a race down in Dover. I have 7 of them, so I can give away two, and still have a full set.

The closest length will get...um...let me think...oh, I know, I have an autographed picture of the champ himself, Muhammad Ali. (post card sized)

And for the date, I will burn a cd of the music of your choice, be it a single artist, or a mix.

How's that?

Hey, I just woke up this morning and thought of something...I have a rare album (#33 of 100) of Van Halen recorded live at the Pasedena Civic. I believe it is the last show they did before going in and recording their debut album.

No, I'm going to give it away, but if anyone has the capabilities of converting an album to cd, I could make that a prize.

The winner of the closest weight will get two (count em', two) genuine lugnuts from THE Intimidator, Dale Earnhardt's #3 Goodwrench Chevy.

Then I want to change my weight to 7 lbs, 9 oz.....and change my length to 22 inches. Pleeeease??

And go, Elvish!! Let's drop that bomb tomorrow. YOU CAN DO IT!!