Idea...

RyanTurtle

I'm in the process of writing a movie and I need some ideas. My script is about a group of teenagers in December of 1980 who decide to go to New York to mourn John Lennon's death in front of the Dakota Apartment building where he was shot. The problem is that I can't think up a title. Any help would be good. Thanks.

PEACE OUT

Jimmy Jazz

Stealing a little from bluesboy's idea : " Let Me Take You Down" -- but I wouldn't want to tangle with Yoko if she got pissed about copyrights, etc. !!

Oh, no Kevin, that´s the title of the book written by the bleephole who killed him...! bang bang shoot shoot...sad2.gif

Jimmy....I was there the morning after the shooting. I worked on 57th and Fifth at the time. A couple of us left work early that day and went up to the Dakota where we stayed for for the next twelve hours or so. It was a remarkable day. It was if the world had truly "come together"! In our mourning and Lennon's passing it felt as if we had finally attained peace. People of all nationalities, creeds and religions came together united in the truth of his words and music.

If you would like some more insights of that day feel free to email me. As for a title of your book, how about - December 8, 1980: A Day In The Life.

Jimmy....I was there the morning after the shooting. I worked on 57th and Fifth at the time. A couple of us left work early that day and went up to the Dakota where we stayed for for the next twelve hours or so. It was a remarkable day. It was if the world had truly "come together"! In our mourning and Lennon's passing it felt as if we had finally attained peace. People of all nationalities, creeds and religions came together united in the truth of his words and music.

If you would like some more insights of that day feel free to email me. As for a title of your book, how about - December 8, 1980: A Day In The Life.

december 8 1980: a day in the life....I LIKE THAT, GO WITH THAT!!!!!!!!