Forum Phobias

_jr_

I have a crippling fear of losing teeth, the dentist, pulling teeth, dentists drilling my teeth through to the nerves, rotting teeth, teeth teeth teeth!

I dream about losing teeth, having something knock them out, them rotting in my mouth or I spend hours looking for them trying to get them to the dentist so he can put them back in time, but I can't speak and no one can understand me and my mouth is just filled with these gaps and stumps and oozing blood :(

I was just watching "10 years younger" where this lady literally had stumps for teeth and they were drilling and capping and filling and I actually was in tears and had to leave the room and get some fresh air...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have athing about teeth too for two reasons; 1.I know that I haven't changed two of my teeth so I am expecting them to fall any time now! (no teeth under them) 2. I saw my boyfriend with broken teeth after having smashed his face and my best friend with her front teeth dangling after a bicycle accident.

I have been traumatised for life. However , I am not afraid of the dentist, just abaout falling over and smashing my teeth!

latex balloons. The mylar ones are okay, but I'm so afraid of touching a latex balloon because they pop so easy!

I also get freaked out by those rolls of biscuits - you know the ones in the little long cannister, and you have to peel the paper and then hit the side of it on the countertop to get it to pop open... I'm so weirded out that one day one of those is going to just explode in my face...

latex balloons. The mylar ones are okay, but I'm so afraid of touching a latex balloon because they pop so easy!

I also get freaked out by those rolls of biscuits - you know the ones in the little long cannister, and you have to peel the paper and then hit the side of it on the countertop to get it to pop open... I'm so weirded out that one day one of those is going to just explode in my face...

Haha! That reminds me of the scene in Elf! Where he has to be a Toy Tester! He gets scared everytime he does the Jack in the Box! Lol.

• 2 years later...