problem with server?

_Laurie_

Here was my day yesterday:

Go to St. Patrick's Day parade in Hartford. Wait for marching band to come by so I can yell, "More Cowbell." My car was in the parade because it's green. Not that dark green that's sort of blue, but bright, kermit, samba green.

Work on the new server while keeping one eye on March Madness. We're getting a lot closer, and I can assure you all that we are putting a lot of work into this. There are a few funky problems we have to solve, but we'll get there.

Now that UCONN is out, that should clear up some free time to work on the server, Carl.

:doh: Damned Huskies.

GO HUSKIES !! (sorry, it's just geographically appropiate)

And besides, it's about time someone around here went all the way!!!!!!!!!

Server !? Ha ! THAT is a misnomer ! Whatever this thing is presently, it ain't no' server' -- more like a punisher or a disgruntled system like HAL in "2001 :A Space Odyssey".

"Kevin? Are you trying to open a thread , Kevin ? I don't think I can permit that. " :P

BTW, Laurie, when I do get in , it seems that you have the run of the house !

• 3 months later...

This isn't a problem (well, it doesn't bother me, anyway), but my pm thing is empty, but it says I have 2 pms.

I didn't know if that was worth mentioning, or if it might be part of something else, or whatever. Some sort of glitch.

Whatever flavor you savor, I guess. ::

That's ok Sammy. Doesn't make any difference to me.

Oh, by the way. I really wasn't ignoring you the other day when you kept calling me in the grocery store parking lot and I just kept walking and got in my car and drove off.

I honestly didn't hear you...and there was too many people there that would have seen me talking to you...and...

honest :angel: I didn't hear you. :angel:

Musical interlude:

That's ok, brother.

This is a free country

Live like you wanna live.

Yes Sir.

My Ding A Ling ~ Chuck Berry