What's the deal with these green underlines?

Batman

Wrong thread. Jr showed the right one.

I have mac so I don´t have underlines and I´m curious, I´d love to click on them so we can help a little.

Anyway my computer is running very slow in the last few days, I wonder if it has anything to do with it, thought Carl says it doesn´t.

Rock on, songfacts! :rockon:

You've a Mac too? Nice. Yeah, I don't see the underlines either, but I sure am curious.

I got Mac OS 9.1, which is somehow old but it rules! :thumbsup: That´s why you can´t see the underlines, it doesn´t work on Mac... though I also have a PC and I don´t see the underlines neither... I wanted to click!!!!! :doh: :laughing:

Seems mac is better than PC but I don´t really see why...

Seems mac is better than PC but I don´t really see why...

mac os is better than windows, more stable. how long have you have your computer? i am assuming more than 4 years seeing as you are on os 9.1 . well, before i bought my mac, i had a (windows) laptop for about 3 years which just became les and less responsive. same applies to everyone else i know.

mac os is better than windows, more stable. how long have you have your computer? i am assuming more than 4 years seeing as you are on os 9.1 . well, before i bought my mac, i had a (windows) laptop for about 3 years which just became les and less responsive. same applies to everyone else i know.

Yep, you´re right, we have it since 4 or five years now... and there again you´re right cause my mother, sister, brother, nephew & in-laws have PCs, and there´s always some computer that´s not working... It´s also better as they don´t get any virus and I seem to have a special relation with my mac...

There´s one thing left and that´s loneliness among mac users, we are really few!! :laughing: :laughing:

Yep, you´re right, we have it since 4 or five years now... and there again you´re right cause my mother, sister, brother, nephew & in-laws have PCs, and there´s always some computer that´s not working... It´s also better as they don´t get any virus and I seem to have a special relation with my mac...

There´s one thing left and that´s loneliness among mac users, we are really few!! :laughing: :laughing:

we are special, so its cool! plus macs look so much cuter!

Absolutelly... first I thought it was a question of status, all the posh and beautifull people have mac and my husband always worked with mac... I complained because I couldn´t download music or some files attached couldn´t be open on mac, but now there are ways to do it... though as I have an old version, I still have to ask some wise friend of mine each time I want to upgrade the computer or install some program that I download from the web...

• 1 month later...

We changed up the green underline code so it will hit a broader range of subjects. There's only so many times you want to look for more info on The Beatles. If you see an underlined word that looks interesting, give it a click and check it out.