New Happenings - Don't fear the double underlines!

Sara

I humbly agree with HD! But we need not be in any Rush to the any American band , because The Who know, or The Guess Who , knows that Yes , from any one of the The Doors , Arlo Guthrie could appear and just as I Pink Floyd 1973 knows, this would not be The Clash , it would be a Supertramp idea.

Yes from Chicago to Boston The Eagles will fly like an eagle, according to the Steve Miller Band , so have a Heart andlisten to The Beach Boys pet sounds today , then U2 will understand Bob Dylan and Jimmy Buffet are really not Bad Company at all.

Edna, there's plenty in my Quiz -e.g. "John Lennon" ! Do you call an omelette "scrambled eggs" in Spain? I made a hilarious joke a few posts back, and none of these Damn Yankees got it - nor you, nor the Brits ! P.S. You can have some greens with your eggs!

:jester:

Oldfif, thanks for the info, I was just being curious. And if I can click, I lend a hand! ::

I got your joke about the scrambled engineers and the bad eggs, specially being in Easter... in spanish, "omelette" is "omelette" and "scrambled eggs" is "huevos revueltos"... yes, I wasn´t very humoristic tonight, I came home late and it took me 20 minutes to open the last thread, so I left. Guess those Yankees and Britts and others... :bow: :bow: had the same trouble!! :shades:

So good night, Australia, I´ll go to your quizz!

• 2 weeks later...

We haven't paid off our new server yet, but this program has potential. We put it on Artistfacts a few days ago, so we'll be able to give it a good evaluation.

I'm going to ask that you guys don't go crazy with the clicks, only because it could be interpreted as fraud and get us kicked out of the program. It is very kind that you are willing to help us.

I'm going to ask that you guys don't go crazy with the clicks, only because it could be interpreted as fraud and get us kicked out of the program. It is very kind that you are willing to help us.

Oh, I was joking... I DO click on every underlined name which is interesting for me though I know I can´t buy anything right now, but I can´t do it that often since I need to be on the PC and I´m always on mac...

I must say I was dubious about the green underlines hen it was mentioned, but it doesn't really affect browsing.

Its handy to see an artist underlined in green, click the lnik and hey presto you've found some new information ~ I only wish it wouldn't keep leading me to eBay, especially the USA site!