Jet

Valhalla

I think their music is good. Although, in my opinion i think they are too many bands fused together. For instance:

The Beatles(but with a harder sound like mention above)

The Strokes

The Hives

The Vines

I will say that i like all of the bands i mentioned, and there you have my opinion. Although i do like "Cold Hearted Bitch"

:jester:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think so, I have the album and although it sounds very Beatles (or Paulish) like, I think its written by Jet (it actually sounds like "Sexy Sadie"'s chorus (Oh no look what you've done you've made a fool of everyone) combined with the piano part from "Imagine" just play it right after listening to "Imagine" you'll see the similarites!) but for what it's worth I really like Jet, people complain that they're not original, but what they're trying to do is go for a throwback style, and what better way to show off that throw back by taking cue from past masters?

• 3 weeks later...

Listen... Jet have ripped off Iggy (be my girl) and the Beatles (look what you've done), not to mention the artwork of their albulm cover bearing a strong resemblance to Revolver... basically this band make safe, tried and true rock'n'roll... well, more tried than true... I guess their motto is: If a song's already been number one, why don't we copy it?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess their motto is: If a song's already been number one, why don't we copy it?

LOL :jester: I totally agree, there's a lot of previous work that their music is a little to similiar to & they try too hard to be like those bands that they can't touch.

Listen... Jet have ripped off Iggy (be my girl) and the Beatles (look what you've done), not to mention the artwork of their albulm cover bearing a strong resemblance to Revolver... basically this band make safe, tried and true rock'n'roll... well, more tried than true... I guess their motto is: If a song's already been number one, why don't we copy it?

I tried to tell my friends it are you gonna be my girl was a cover, but hey if you can make the money sell out.

• 4 weeks later...