3. The Beatles - Revolver

4. Led Zeppelin - (IV)

5. Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St.

6. The Eagles - Hotel California

7. Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde

8. Jethro Tull - Aqualung

9. The Doors - The Doors

10. Aerosmith - Toys In the Attic

Quite the interesting grouping. This is a definite 10 album set that I would keep in my changer.

Blood on the tracks Bob Dylan-Physical grafitti-Zep Pet Sounds-Beach Boys THE WHO Quadrophenia the Clash-london calling. Moody Blues...TO our childrens' childrens' children.Todd Rundgren-Something/Anything Beatles-Revolver JIMI HENDRICKS- Axis Bold as Love Doors- Morrison Hotel

For what it's worth, About.com has a great classic rock section (as well as other musical genres). The have a really nice section on guitar playing with tabs, etc. I saw this list the other day and thought it was pretty good. Mine would be different, as would all of yours....but if you could own only ten albums, these could keep you happy.

For what it's worth, About.com has a great classic rock section (as well as other musical genres). The have a really nice section on guitar playing with tabs, etc. I saw this list the other day and thought it was pretty good. Mine would be different, as would all of yours....but if you could own only ten albums, these could keep you happy.

They have a great section about classic rock. Although I'm sure I would prefer 10 different albums, someone that hasn't heard very much classic rock music would have a great time listening to these 10 albums.