Yesterday Once More ...1970

Kevin

Trippy ! Looking for your favorite threads ? Well, go to the end of the directory and look for them. Any recent entries today have mysteriously dated as Jan. 1/ 1970 (!!!) and are sent to the back of the list to be in chronological order ! Good Luck -- and don't get lost. :stars:

I can feel us on the cusp of the Twilight Zone, I'll bring a miners light. :jester:

had to do it!

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone. ~ Season 1

You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone! ~ Season 1 alternate opening

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead— your next stop, the Twilight Zone! ~ Season 2

You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone! ~ Season 3

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension— a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone." ~ Seasons 4 & 5

:stars:

• 35 years later...

Wow, back to the future...! And now what do I do dressed like this, hippie long dress, flowers in my hair, ridiculous coloured sunglasses... and an afro hairdress!!!!! Sandals and a sugar cube! Hey, that´s far out, man... put that Woodstock record again and don´t bogart the joint!

Man, school was tough today. Sixth grade is impossible because I keep staring at my teacher, Miss DeAngelo. Wow, she's something. I think I'm getting hot for my teacher, wait, hot for my teacher, hot for teacher. that would be a great name for a song, yeah, hot for teacher..cool.

(Very possibly an exact moment from my 6th grade life in 1970. Also, surely the way Eddie and Daimond Dave got started) :thumbsup: