Dark Throne

Foxy

• 35 years later...

Dark Throne is an online RPG, which I have started going on if I am seriously bored. You need lots of friends to click your link (as mine is posted below), and each click means I get another citizen in my army to train. We then attack other players for gold!! You go up in the rankings, can join other alliances etc. I'm currently trying to build my army enough to attack a friend who says I can't beat him :: Help me prove him wrong!

Just click the link and follow the very short instructions and you've given me more peeps.

Help Foxy by giving her another citizen

Also, if you want to join, free of course, do so through the link above, and we can also build a Songfacts Alliance if people want to play! ::

Thanks to anyone who clicks!

:rockon:

Yes, sorry I should have said that, if you register, post your link here so we can all return the favour!

Also, then I can invite you to the Songfacts Alliance.

Scott, I've made you The General in Songfacts Alliance as I can see by your level you're kicking major ass...so now you can invite anyone from here too.

edna, if you click the link I posted, it will ask you to click two words that are the same in a litle picture they show you?

Do that, then look on the page for where it tells you you can register to play yourself. Once you register (only takes a few moments), they will show you a link that says:

Get your friends to click this link to get a citizen and 250 gold!

Copy and past that link that is below that sentence into this thread and then we can involve you!

It's really quite a funky game once you have the hang on it. :: Sorry I'm not very good at explaining.

Nope... I get "The username you selected is already taken.

The email address you selected is already in use by another user."

Sure, it´s my own adress!! :laughing: :laughing:

Look, I´ll open a new hotmail account tomorrow (my sis does it for me, I know little about computer tricks!) and try to register with new everythings!

Hope it will work! :drummer:

Heres the FAQ for anyone considering joining! I didn't realise that they are giving away random prizes to the highest ranking players!

Q: What is Dark Throne?

A: Dark Throne is a turn-based massively multiplayer online fantasy game you can play right through your web browser. Sign up as Humans, Undead, Elves, or Goblins and fight other players as you try to take control of the throne.

Q: What is the objective of the game?

A: To build the largest town in terms of winning attacks, gaining citizens, and building a Kingdom.

Q: How do I play?

A: A game guide will be released when the full version of Dark Throne launches, but browse below to find out some basic questions regarding gameplay.

Q: What are the system requirements for Dark Throne?

A: Dark Throne is played through your web browser. There is no downloading required. Dark Throne plays best on a broadband connection and in 1024x768 resolution with Internet Explorer 5 or better, but will be playable on any resolution and internet connection.

Q: Can I play from any PC?

A: Yes, you can access your Dark Throne account from any PC.

Q: Do I have to pay to play?

A: No, Dark Throne is free for everyone.

Q: Will prizes be offered to high ranked and active players?

A: Yes, we will be giving prizes away monthly to random active and high ranked players. Prizes will range from DVD's and PC/Console Games to Video Cards, PC's, and TV's.

More FAQ...