hendrix's hey joe

_Laurie_

led stones that's it!...what i heard sounded like an old version...i didnt think it was a newer cover.....thanks so much! they played it on the classic rock station that i just started listening to lately...they play more of the obscure stuff that the other classic rock stations usually dont play...i dont know how you would get ahold of it, maybe a radio station would help you out if you called them, let me know if you do....thanks again!

What is this rock station, and can I listen to it on my computer?

I am sick of 102.9 out of Philly. You can only hear the same 200 songs over and over so many times.

I'll tell you, I never had a problem with David Bowie until I heard Rebel Rebel, Diamond Dogs and Suffragette City about 7,000 times. Most classic rock stations instill a distatse for some music, simply because they play it all the time.

im not sure if you can get it on line....i live in western ny and the station is out of buffalo new york...im quite aways from buffalo, but it comes in good...it's called 107.7 the lake.....they have a website, im not sure if you can get it on line, but check it out...i wrote to the station because the old classic rock station i used to listen to, same old classics over and over...i hear ya on that...with ours it's oh my god how many times do i need to hear sweet home alabama, stairway to heaven, freebird, all great songs, but come on they've been on the air since the 70's and everyone has these songs anyways!!!! this is a great station, i love it!

What is this rock station, and can I listen to it on my computer?

I am sick of 102.9 out of Philly. You can only hear the same 200 songs over and over so many times.

I'll tell you, I never had a problem with David Bowie until I heard Rebel Rebel, Diamond Dogs and Suffragette City about 7,000 times.

Ok,

I can list many songs at 10,000 times

::

thanks ron...i just read in songfacts that jimi heard the Tim Rose version also...ive never heard of him...but it might of been him also that i heard, i dont know, im thinking maybe the leaves too...it was extremley slow though, but the guitar was awesome, but it wasnt jimi singing it. i never realized how much background this song actually had....it's pretty interesting actually....looks like we got a thread going on jimi! that's cool :coolio: