Duran Duran still rocks

Duran Fan

I recently went to the Duran Duran concert in Spokane, WA. All I can say is WOW!! Lead singer Simon Le bon was the life of the party and I didn't expect his voice to be so good live! Andy Taylor on lead Guitar can really jam and dang it,Nick Rhodes:angel:is still beautiful!!

Opening act "Ima robot" from LA was pretty good too, go if you get the chance.

Saw them years ago on the Pop Trash tour, but it was sans all the group. It was weird seeing guys like Warren take the place of the renown band mates, but he carried it off well, actually. Their music had a weird melancholic, decadent tone, which is very unlike the fab five of yore, but I liked it a lot. I couldn't see them when they were here in CA recently 'cause of school :puppyeyes:

I've seen them 6 times...from sold out arena hysteria to small club nostalgia. The last time was probably in the mid 90s. They were my teen obsession, and I still get a little tingle thinking about the Roger Taylor of back in the day. I have a thing for drummers. I would love to see them again. Simon's voice has really aged well, I think. I actually can't believe I haven't bought their newest CD.

Kick ass, Duran Fan! :rockon:

Wow, Duran Duran are the only "new romantics" I ever loved just as much as Bob Seger or Steely Dan!!!!! Well, not as much as Bob Seger... different styles... I saw them live in the mid 80´s, when "Rio" and "Union of the snake", etc... My fave is "New moon on monday"... by far.

I heard the new album and I like it, I hope they will play in Europe...