Alice Cooper

billion baby

I'm not that fussed at all on Muscle of Love. Killer is cool, but my all time favourite above any other is Love It To Death.

I always felt Alice was very inconsistent on LP, especially during the 1970s. He had some cool 80's records though. Trash and Raise Your Fist and Yell are both awesome and Last Temptation has a few weak spots but overall is pretty good.

"Only Women Bleed" is my favorite song by Alice Cooper as well. I also like "You and Me", although I think it is too pretty an Alice Cooper song. ::

But you and me ain't no movie stars

What we are is what we are

We share a bed, some lovin', and TV, yeah

And that's enough for a workin' man

What I am is what I am

And I tell you, babe,

well that's enough for me

• 2 months later...

I own 8 or 9 cds of the Coop. One I haven't seen listed here is "From the Inside". A very good cd. Also, to the poster above, "You Drive Me Nervous" kicks *ss!.

Anyway, here's my list:

1. Killers

2. Goes to Hell

3. From the Inside

4. Love it to Death

5. A Fistful of Alice (A live one...the energy level is unreal)

Cuts:

1. Generation Landslide

2. Desperado

3. Jack Knife Johnny

4. Hello Hooray

5. You Drive Me Nervous

Also, I just remembered, I used to have a very early album called "Pretties for You". I wonder what ever happened to that....

Anybody see the new Alice Cooper commercial? It's really funny!!!

A little girl is shopping through a store for school supplies and you can hear the muzak version of Schools Out. She looks up at some one and says, "I thought you said Schools out forever?" You than see Alice and he says, "No I said schools out for summer"

I couldn't stop laughing!!!

Just wanted to share :)

Ah, Alice. Def. one of my faves. From the Inside. Anyone who hasn't seriously listened to the lyrics of this album is missing some serious personal feelings from Alice. I guess this one was written around his own time spent getting sober.

My favorite thing to do for fun used to be to blast 'Dead Babies' or 'I love the dead" in public places. It was always good for a few shocked and horrified looks from folks.

Another good album that showcases Alice's humorous side is 'Goes to Hell' Interesting tunes and funny lyrics in songs like 'I'm the coolest' 'Give the kid abreak' and 'Guilty'

His newer stuff got a little commercial for me but I love him just the same. Nice guy too.

Ah, Alice. Def. one of my faves. From the Inside. Anyone who hasn't seriously listened to the lyrics of this album is missing some serious personal feelings from Alice. I guess this one was written around his own time spent getting sober.

My favorite thing to do for fun used to be to blast 'Dead Babies' or 'I love the dead" in public places. It was always good for a few shocked and horrified looks from folks.

Another good album that showcases Alice's humorous side is 'Goes to Hell' Interesting tunes and funny lyrics in songs like 'I'm the coolest' 'Give the kid abreak' and 'Guilty'

His newer stuff got a little commercial for me but I love him just the same. Nice guy too.

Yes, From the Inside is very, very good. You get to see some true soul searching. I like Goes to Hell alot as well,and yes, it is laced with some humor, but I like it mostly becasue it's very explorative (it that even a word?) musically.