Theme Song spinoff ...your own show

PSYCHOcatholic

No, there would be no COW testicles. This show would only include daring feats of a sexual nature. That doesn't totally exclude eating stuff....just not cow testicles or monkey brains or spoiled fish...bleeeech. No, this would be more like strawberry syrup, or grapes, or foot-long hot dogs...marshmallow fluff, green jello, that kind of stuff.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

I think I did a long post about this in the theme song thread, but here is a new one, and it's shorter.

I would convince everyone that its supposed to be serious, but really it would be making fun of teen dramas. My character, Da Bat, would be a rebel with a big heart. I would be a rebel, just like every other kid in the school. I would have long hair, and cry the whole show for some reason or another.

After my talk show fails, and it will, because, really, how long can you talk about monkeys, I will have a sitcom called The Doors Next Door. The show will be about me, a "square" living next door to The Doors in their early days. Typical punchline set ups would be something like, I go outside to see a stoned Jim, just staring at his front door. Jim would say "The door of perceptiion is solid man" and I would say "Oh Jim, did you lock yourself out again!" Then you would hear the WAH-WAH sound effect and studio laughter.