Theme Song spinoff ...your own show

PSYCHOcatholic

Hey Guys...

This is a spinoff of my Theme Song thread.

If you had your own show... what would it be like? Would it be a sitcom? a Talk Show? a Cop Show? a Drama? anything...you want...some of you were explaining your shows in the other one, so i thought i would start this.

Im still thinkin of my show.

It would probably be in modern day time, with Jesus back the second time...but he starts as a baby of course...and he goes through school...so, it would take place in a catholic school. Even though Jesus was Jewish. It would be a comedy...and a cartoon. All the famous people of the world have been born again. DUDE that would rock!

Maybe mine would be another reality show. I'd like to see people compete and try to manage my ridiculous life!! ;)

No actually, I'd like it to be a soap/sitcom like Desperate Housewives. I've never even seen that show, but it sounds like fun! ::

It would be a dark angsty drama...maybe a miniserie about my life *o so tragic, cough*? With a bad end! I hate happy endings...

Hm, next to that maybe an supernatural serie...I love those! naha...one about vampires, no not in the genre of bimbo buffy! really a la interview with a vampire a like...would be great.

I think I would do a reality show with Sammy where 100 beautiful women fight over who gets to sleep with us that night. There will be many tough decisions, but that's why there's two of us to sort through them all (separate ends of the mansion of course). Now that would be reality TV!

Now that sounds like a great TV show. It could be co-sponsored by Fruit of the Loom, Jack Daniels and Trojans?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

mine would probably be incredibly boring!

same here.

i mean, i don't think my life is boring, far from it, but i dont think that the world would find it entertaining.

i mean really, who would want to watch a depressed, hypomaniac with her mentally retarded brother that she takes care of and her boyfriend/not boyfriend/best friend who is in denial over whether he's in love with her or not try to cope with everyday life without winding up in an institution?

OMG, it's like Dawson's Creek from HELL!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

And your local dealer... :afro: :afro: :afro: :shades: :shades:

Both of you?!? And a fat sack, too? :googly:

Oh, never mind - I see you'll be in separate wings of the mansion. Oh, well!

I think you should have the contestants strip for chocolate and peanut butter ala "Survivor."

I see you'll be in separate wings of the mansion. Oh, well!

Which wing would you prefer to enter first? I'll be in the East Wing; Addicted in the West Wing.

I think you should have the contestants strip for chocolate and peanut butter ala "Survivor."

The contestants get NOTHING for stripping. That's what the game's all about. Peanut butter and chocolate...who do you think we are - Donald Trump?!

No, our game would be more like "FearFactor", except with sex.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: :rockon: :rockon:

Which wing would you prefer to enter first? I'll be in the East Wing; Addicted in the West Wing.

The contestants get NOTHING for stripping. That's what the game's all about. Peanut butter and chocolate...who do you think we are - Donald Trump?!

No, our game would be more like "FearFactor", except with sex.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: :rockon: :rockon:

Hell yeah! Just think of the ratings we'd get.