You heard it here first.... ANNA NALICK

Brian

One of the great things I love about my FAVORITE local radio station is that they really remain true to their motto: "TRUE TO THE MUSIC". I can not say how much I agree with this! This station has an ear for good tunes and give new artists air play.

Anna Nalick is a new artist that actually has a great tune called "Breathe (2 am)". If you like Tori Amos'ish music you might like this song.

You can listen to the full song on her website...

homesite

Cheers

Brian

Hey Jenny, glad to hear you like the song!

I really suck at my tie-in's at 1244am! :) I wanted to say that this song has been recently heard on 'regular' radio stations as well. By 'regular' I mean the stations that overplay songs to death, and pretty much give no airtime to new artists.

KINK radio was playing this song well ahead of the other contenders and AND, last year had a FREE benefit concert-in Portland-to help promote childrens literacy. Anna Nalick actually performed at this concert!! (Unfortunately, I missed it.)

In short, I really love this song too! It is nice to see that it is getting recognition.

And hey, XXX I think she should just solve that problem by marrying me! :laughing: Their might be a little age gap but I can handle it! ::

• 2 months later...